Tuesday 10 March 2015

Digipak Front Cover Designs &Updates








Here's a few designs for the front cover of my digipak. The editing process is taking along time because i'm finding it hard to get an image that works well with the rest of the design.I like the black background as i feel it allows the main image to stand out and also acts as a base for the font.I added a parental advisory sticker as ob existing products many featured this and some of my song titles included expletives so i felt this would be a nice touch. I've kept the same font as i used in my designs for my magazine front cover to create continuity for the artist.Also,it establishes the artists branded logo for example 1 direction are often spotted by their specific font titling 1D and its become a branded logo,so this was my aim by keeping the font the same throughout.Towards the end designs i began adding color into the logo to make it mire colorful and girly.I used really subtle pinks and whites as i didn't want anything to in your face as i feel it can begin to look tacky otherwise.Up to now i'm liking ow its turns out but there's still a lot of improvements to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment