Thursday 12 March 2015

Digipak Template Ideas



This is my digipak template.It features the front cover,back,both inside sections and the side bars.As you can see there is a running theme throughout with a macvhing volour scheme.I like the way it works together i feel the stripe design adds a pop of coloour and reates something different rather than aving it just plain.To create all of theses products i used Photoshop.I created all the designs myself.Placment of the images i did myself,i looked back to my research and found what worked well and tried to emulate this in my own work so its just as sucsessful.I kept the front simple but quirky,i wanted something that'll stand out but not be to in your face,and i feel like ive achieved this.I used a snapshot f my models lips as the focus of the front covr.I've seen artists such as Rihanna do this also and i really liked it.I feel it also adds a touchof mystery to the album by not showing the full face.It draws you in and intrigues you as you want to know what she looks like completley.I used a duplicate effect image on the back,so if the custmer actually picked the album uo to look theyd get to see "Lola" on the back.I made the image in this efect on purpose.I feel it adds a very modern touvh to the product,and also looks quite surreal.Which is intriguing and ifferent for custmers who will be looking at it.I created the song list based around my msic video,putting problem 3rd from the top as ive seen this been conventionally done in other exsisiting products.I added a barcode and the record labels as yo would expect to see on real products.I also added a plug for how the album is available online on amazon and Iyunes and buying music contnent over ther interent has rocketed over the previous years,and will continue as the years progress.Overall im really happy with this template,i feel it looks professional and fit for purpose.Im going to continue adding and tweeking bis also as the time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment