Friday 20 March 2015

Survey Monkey Feedback for my Digipak

To conduct some audience feedback in a new way i decided to create an online survey that could be taken worldwide.I left my survey open for anyone to vote on which i thought was the fairest way to generate the most honest feedback.I took to SurveyMonkey and created a question.I chose to as "How successful is my digipak?" i kept it fairly simple but made the answers more descriptive and relevant to get the best judgement as to what they think rather than just a yes/no answer.answer. Here's a preview of what my survey looked like.



As you can see i created 3 answers one positive,one negative and one neutral response.I deliberated on what to put in my answer but decided to keep it as specific as possible so i could understand in detail why they chose that specific answer.I went on t generate the survey and came within a week to find 19 people had responded.I decided to take a snapshot of the results graph.I was extremely happy with the results...


As you can see there is a clear divide between the answers.With the most people voting " Very successful" which i was really happy to see the most positive answer got 57.89% of the full vote and for only a week of responses I was extremely happy.Around 31% voted the neutral response again which was nice to see sating it works well but little changes could be made.I fully appreciate the honesty of the answers and will do back an evaluate and look out for areas that i could change within it.As there is many sides to my digipak,it could just be one little area. Unfortunatly 10% of the vote went to the negative response,ill take all constructive criticism on board,however compared to the majority of the vote most people really liked my digipak,which as a majority i really hoped was the case. I'm really happy with the result of the votes from this survey,it allowed me to generate feedback on my digipak,something that'll help me direct and put into place changes if i feel its needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment