Thursday 19 March 2015

Updated Digipak



Here above is my updated full digipak including all sides.I've changed it quite significant;y from last time adding and taking away elements in order to make it look better.I decide to change the CD's up as i found them quite plain and boring,i added images mainly of Lola my main female artist as it her her album.I though as my music video includes 3 people it would be nice for them to visually feature on the promotional DVD music video to/I went into to Photoshop and visually composed the 3 models on the the CD picking images that showed lively expressions that reflect what the songs about.I also feel its a good selling point if the consumers are exsisiting fans of my other two artists then it would draw them  i to watch their collaboration with Lola.I created a mirror effect of the main artist herself on the actual album CD.I kept i quite plain but the surreal image i feel gives it a real quirky look without looking tacky.

A main goal of mine was to keep the colour scheme running throughout based on the 3 colours i originally picked,and i feel i did this well.The thing i significantly changed the most was the back cover,i originally struggled with this the most but i really like how its turned out.I added lots of back cover albums conventions to keep in with the realism of the product.A as digipak i feel it works and is successful in what i wanted to create.Each side of the album is eye capturing,and has features that are there to purposely draw you in.There's continuity throughout that allows the product to be seen as one,you can tell its apart of 1 package in the way each side interlinks and shares elements of the others.Im really happy with how my digipak has turned out,i feel its fit for purpose and advertises a fun,wacky song which my music video is.

No comments:

Post a Comment