Friday 20 March 2015

Final Magazine Advert

Here below is my final magazine advert.This took much deliberation and changes and took my longer than anticipated but after many changes I'm happy with my final outcome. Surprisingly I found this the most challenging text to create because it just wasn't going right.I was playing around with elements and images and could never decide on what worked well as i felt my previous drafts were very generic and boring.I took to Photoshop and used my knowledge to cut out images and visually impose them,and it began looking better.Another element that I didn't previously like was the font was so plain,i decided to use a layer tool and create a blending option to give the font a drop shadow so it doesn't look flat on the page,and it really worked well.I used the same formats i have done throughout all my other products and intertwined them into this advert also to create continuity.continuity. I'm really happy with my final product.






This below was a step towards my final design,as you can see its lacking a lot of detail than the finished one,but this demonstrates the changes I made throughout on the journey to make the final product.


I've been working on updating and changing my magazine advert,Ive found this really tricky for some reason i couldn't seem to master getting it looking right.The images i was using weren't working and i was trying to fit my design around it which was proving even more difficult.Here is my updated design,its the best ive designed currently and i'm going to continue improving this design untill i'm really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment