Wednesday 4 March 2015

Possible edited image for the digipak


Here's an image i've edited together and changed within Photoshop.Preparing to create my ancillary texts i've started preping images for my digipak.I took this shot while on location and i feel would work really well either on the back or inside the digipak. I flipped the image twice to create the horizontal effects as i feel it adds dimension to the image and makes it less boring.
I like the way you can see the fairy lights in the background and how the overall setting works well together.Editing it in this way almost creates a surreal effect and makes it more interesting and pleasing to look at.This is one of my first edits to consider for the digipak,i want to make it look as fit for purpose as possible.Ive looked at exsisting digipak convnetions and this style is used and when do right llooks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment