Wednesday 11 March 2015

Updated magazine front cover

I've been working on updating my magazine front cover,after finding a design I liked for my digipak I decided to continue the theme into my magazine advert in order to create continuity of all my products. I'm still working on placement of the image as of yet but I've updated the layout significantly from last time and I like it a lot better.I feel as a product it works more,it looks as if it would capture the eyes of the readers. I've kept the writing informative but concise so the advert doesn't look over powered with text.I used opposing colours for Jackson and Lady J's names so they stand out as feature artists alongside Lola.I put the release date at the top as I felt it most important if they wanted to pre order before the date as a unique selling point.I feel the colour schemes simplistic with a pop of girly colour and I feel as a professional advert works well with the message I am trying to portray.Still improvements to be made such as adding the final image however,I am much more pleased with this outcomes now rather than before.

1) First design with improvements made to it.



2) This is an updated version once more of the previous one,I've added the main Lola to the central advert as the focal point and made little adjustments throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment