Tuesday 3 March 2015

Magazine advert first attempt



Here's my first attempt at my magazine advert mock up. I've focused on the text and composition to start with then intended to add the image in later.I made the focus artist the central point as its her song.I used different fonts for each singer to show their identity as separate artists.I added a record label and scanning code for pro motion techniques and also included a website url to add to realism of the product.I like he contrast between the black and white but will definatley be adding colour in the next draft plus a main imagine.I like the way I've laid this one out,its similar to the ones i found in my research.I did this intentionally because I knew they were successful and felt mine would benefit from this layout also.I think the choice of font works well and am hoping to add on and work more with this first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment